Configurable automation job trays to fit your laboratory requirements
Versi Tray Features
Choose from ten color options and two tray heights—2.75 inches (standard) and 3.25 inches for larger frames. An optional clear lid protects frames from polish and slurry, while lens pillow inserts repel liquids, prevent lens scratches and stop lenses from moving in automated systems. We also offer sturdy mobile racks to transport your job trays from station to station.
- Optional lettering
- Various pin positions for most block orientations
- Holders for WECO and NIDEK style edge blocks
- Lens holder options: LOH, MEI and Schneider styles
- Optional lens pillow inserts, screw cases and bridge cases
- Optional clear lid to keep your frames protected
We provide a variety of services around our optical products—including our automation job trays—to help you improve lens quality and performance, increase throughput and reduce costs.