Proof positive that your parts meet quality requirements.
Quality is baked into everything we do—regardless of the size of the job or how quickly it needs to ship. In our ISO 9001:2015 shop, we operate a wide variety of cutting-edge metrology and inspection equipment and have invested over $1 million in our quality control systems. We’ve also built the quality control expertise and documentation processes to get the most from these systems, ensuring your parts will meet the highest quality standards.
Capabilities and Equipment
Our Technical Advantages
Quality Control Capabilities
- Formal production parts approval process (PPAP).
- Lot traceability from material procurement to part delivery.
- Advanced metrology capabilities to accuracy of ±0.001 millimeters generates planning reports and calculates measuring runs and travel paths.
- Extensive use of 3D modeling and rapid prototyping to validate quality requirements prior to manufacturing.
- Zeiss ACCURA coordinate measuring machine (CMM) with articulating head. Range X=35.4 inches (900 mm), Y=70.9 inches (1800 mm), Z=27.6 inches (700 mm), probing head, laser line scan head.
- Keyence IM-6225T Image Dimension Measurement System.
- Full complement of supporting inspection equipment with the total Investment in quality systems over $1 Million.
- See the complete equipment and facility list →
Let’s Talk About Your Struggles
Contact us today to learn more about how our quality control capabilities can help meet your unique application requirements.